10 Must Have's in New Homes Today!
10 Must Haves in New Homes Today!
- Large Kitchen's with an Island! A smart way to invest in your home is to put the dollars into your kitchens, which include islands and granite counter tops. A pretty kitchen faucet with the right style could be a focal point also.
- Energy Efficiency! Appliances, Windows and Insulation. These are the main area's that draw people to buy a home.
- Home Office / Study. People are trading these more usable spaces for say a formal dining room and also theater rooms.
- Main Floor Master Suite. This feature is a must have for empty nesters, retired people but also younger people. This negates the need for a 2nd floor laundry room also.
- Outdoor Living Room. The popularity of these spaces continue to grow. Even in Canada. The idea of an outdoor living space is becoming more popular than an outdoor cooking area.
- Ceiling Fans
- Master Suite Soaking Tubs. There are new free standing soaker tubs gaining popularity for the new home buyer and renovator. Oversize shower with a seat are also popular.
- Stone and Brick Exteriors. Stucco and Vinyl don't make the cut.
- Community Landscaping, With Walking Paths and Playgrounds. Swimming Pool and golf courses are not as popular. Now walking paths and lush greenery are what people want.
- 2 Car Garages. A given at all levels; three-car garages, in which the third bay is more often than not used for additional storage and not automobiles, is desirable in the move-up and custom categories.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.